Russia Tourist Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 daysturnaround||4 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround||0 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 173.00||or||$ 263.00||or||$ 440.00||or||$ 600.00||or||$ 800.00|
|Tourist Double entry up to 30 days||$ 227.00||or||$ 371.00||or||$ 548.00||or||$ 700.00||or||$ 900.00|
Multiple Entry 3-years Russia Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|13 daysturnaround||10 daysturnaround||6 daysturnaround|
|Tourist||$ 353.00||or||$ 434.00||or||$ 844.00|
|Business||$ 673.00||or||$ 844.00||or||$ 993.00|
|Humanitarian||$ 353.00||or||$ 434.00||or||$ 844.00|
|Private Stay||$ 353.00||or||$ 434.00||or||$ 844.00|
Russia Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One passport size photo (color against white background). If you apply for multiple-entry visa two photos are required.
- Russian visa application form filled out on-line. Click here, fill the application answering all questions. In the field 'visa issuing office' choose one of the following depending where you bring/send your documents: Russian Consulate in New York or Russian Embassy in Washington or Russian Consulate in San Francisco. If you apply for multiple-entry visa two Russian visa application forms are required.
To get your tourist confirmation number and instructions on visa application click here.
- Fedex waybill if you want your passport with Russian visa couriered back to you.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- Applicants with EU (European Union) passports are required to provide a copy of their travel insurance policy valid in Russia for the whole period of their stay as indicated on the application form. You may get travel insurance by clicking on this link.
- Notу: by Russian law all foreign travelers require to register after entry into Russia. Click here for more details on visa registration in Russia.
- Want to check if you prepared your Russia visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Russia Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter of Invitation. Copy of a business letter of invitation approved by the Russian Ministry of Interior or the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. OR Telex number with the name and the address of the inviting organization. Multiple entry visas require an ORIGINAL (hard copy) invitation or Telex.
Russia Visa New York
45 W 34th Street, Suite 903
New York, NY 10001
Russia Visa Washington
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor East
Washington, DC 20037
Russia Visa San Francisco
323 Geary Street, # 815
San Francisco, CA 94102